Here are some of the many ways you can get in touch with us:
- Email - “Hopefully this won’t get spam filtered.”
- Instagram - “Hold on, this is totally going on my ‘gram.”
- Facebook - “I just have to share this to my grandma.”
- Twitter - “280 characters is more than enough to express myself.”
- Reddit - “If I don’t get distracted by cat memes on the way.”
- BoardGameGeek - “A board game doesn’t actual exist unless it’s on BGG.”
NOTE: Anything that isn’t an email has about a 25% chance of being read and replied to in a timely fashion.
Cheatsheet / At a glance
- Started development in June 2018
- Website built November 2018
- Kickstarter launching on February 2021
- Located in New York, NY
- Created by Wonmin Lee
- 2 to 4 players
- Ages 14+
- Playtime between 1-2 hours (depending on # of players)
- Pronounced like the greek myth Sisyphus
Welcome to Sysifus Corp! You are EMPLOYEE#318996 and are part of the most recent cohort of new hires here at Sysifus Corp. Your goal at this company is to suck up to all three Bosses before attending your annual Performance Review. The first employee to do so will be promoted! But be careful as your fellow coworkers will do anything to make you fail.
Welcome to Sysifus Corp is a literal rat-race around the board as you build a path to the Bosses in their corner offices and return to the Performance Review tile.
Employees will build a collective path by placing Project cards around the board. They will then traverse this path, amassing Company Influence along the way, and utilize that Influence to play various Office Politics cards (25 unique cards). There is no limit on how far your career can go when you fully leverage the power of Office Politics.
In a typical turn:
- players create a path to the Bosses by placing Project cards
- players can block off paths so that others cannot follow, causing others to potentially get stuck
- use Office Politics cards to get ahead or sabotage your coworkers
- chain together multiple cards to achieve crazy combos such as swapping locations, causing others to get stuck, or shifting the entire office layout
- manage your Company Influence wisely and use them strategically to get even further ahead
How do you pronounce Sysifus?
What people are saying
We are currently looking for game reviewers who will review the game for us! Please get in touch via any of the methods listed above.
If you need any high quality versions of the images, please feel free to reach out.
The logo symbolizes Sisyphus, the person who was punished with endlessly pushing a boulder up a hill in Ancient Greek mythology.
Artwork / Illustrations
Sexy close up slow-mo shots
Funny skits about the work life at Sysifus Corp
- Red - #ef5559
- Blue - #8b8ec5
- Green - #81c99e
- Yellow - #fbc95f
- Charcoal - #2a2a2a
- Main logo font - Bodoni FB Compressed
- Main text font - Open Sans
Shy? Sign up below to lurk and read our updates!
We aim to post once a week, sometimes more, sometimes way less.